PRODUCTS
Your location:Products >> Hydraulic control valve >> Piston multi-function pump control valve
Piston multi-function pump control valve
Model: XYLDS101 / 201X
Nominal diameter: DN50 ~ 1400mm
Nominal pressure: PN1.0 ~ 2.5MPa
Medium: Water
Temperature: 0 ~ 80
Connection: flange connection
Structure length standard: GB / T12221
Connection flange standard : GB / T 9113
Pressure Temperature Level: GB / T12224
Test standards: GB / T 13927
Product details

product description

       Piston-type multi-function pump control valve is installed on the large-diameter water supply pipe network at the pump outlet, to prevent media backflow, water hammer and water hammer phenomenon intelligent valve. The valve combines electric valve, check valve and water hammer eliminator three functions, which can effectively improve the water supply system safety and reliability. Double-chamber, double-disc construction allows the valve to quickly shut off 90% after the pump has been stopped (prevents reverse flow from causing the pump to reverse) and then slowly shut off the remaining 10% (destructive water hammer) Piston Valves Reliable, high strength , Smooth action, to prevent the pump water hammer and water pump stop the occasion. Just operate the pump motor hoist button, the valve can be automatically opened and closed in accordance with the pump operating procedures, flow, pressure loss.

 

The main form of connection size

DN 50 65 80 100 125 150 200 250 300 350 400 450 500 700 800 900 1000 1200 1400
L 205 216 250 320 365 415 500 605 698 787 914 978 978 1300 1450 1650 1800 2000 2350
H 293 328 364 418 481 543 673 729 927 957 1188 1218 1600 2000 2300 2600 2700 2860 3200